• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Jayscrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 06 Honda CRV , 08 Honda Fit Sport , 86 CRX Si
Hi guys,
Its been awhile since I have been on the site. I have had other things to deal with. My wife and I split last week, so things really suck right now. I now have no room to work on and store my CRX, so it must go.

This is a Ca car with minor rust issues. There are 2 or 3 little rust specs near the sunroof. The sunroof is rough, but I have another one primed and ready for paint. The rear bumper is off the car and needs the little nicks filled, primed and then painted. I have the single stage greek white paint, primer, reducer, hardener and evercoat filler to paint the sunroof with and rear bumper.

The car has the oem finish on it and has never been in a accident.
The car has 143K on it, with around 380 miles on the rebuilt engine.
I rate the exterior a 8 out of 10, its very clean.
I rate in interior a 9 out of 10. Its in amazing condition for its age. The only wear is on the drivers seat and the far left side of the carpet near the gas/hatch lever.
The car has a radio delete and came from the factory with the A/C delete.
The whole undercarriage has been rebuilt from front to back.
Car has a HF steering rack and HF rear axle.
New DC sports short shifter, Momo shift knob, Oddassy PC 680 battery, custom battery tray, new radiator, new belts, new hoses, new honda fuel filter, new Denso starter, new Empi axles, new teg radius arms, new ES and Delrin bushings, new Hawk brake pads, new Centric drilled/slotted rotors, new Tokico HP Blues, Ground control coilovers, new custom exhaust from the DC sports header, high flow cat and stainless muffler with a trick 3 inch stainless tip.

It sits on 14X6 Konig rated R light weight aluminum wheels with Falken RT 615's in size 195/60/14.

The CRX has 380 miles on it since all this work was done to it and has never been in the rain.

If you are interested please give me a call with any questions. I am located in Fresno Ca and that's beetween the bay area and LA.

I have a ton of money in this CRX and it's very hard to let it go. I need the car gone ASAP so I am only asking $2,300 for it and all the extra parts. Extra new front fenders, rear foam spoiler, new Hawk brake pads, turned front rotors and lots more.

This is a hard to find, very clean and unmolested 86 CRX Si. The car is non operational through the Ca DMV and in this case it's the buyers job to have it smogged. The high flow cat might be an issuse, but I do have to oem/stock cat.

Please give me a call and take this car off my hands. I am loosing my ass on this car and it's a steal at $2,300 OBO.

JAY, 559-312-5634.

E-Man

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2004 Subaru FXT
Interested in acquiring. Willsend PM and text.

Elliot
Posted Image

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Crx Si
Jay, welcome back. So sorry to hear about your split up. Best of luck with the sale. -Dan

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!